Answered By: Yogi Kumar
Last Updated: Feb 17, 2021 Views: 0
Microsoft Teams gives you great flexibility in displaying "tabs" in any channel within a Team so you can make favourite apps and files into tabs at the top of the channel.
Each Team starts with a conversation and files tab, hitting the "+" allows you to add more:
What could you add?
- Documents (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF) you have previously uploaded
- A YouTube video
- Planning area
- Microsoft Stream video (or a whole channel of videos - I embed my ICT tip videos)
- A Wiki (for collaborative meeting notes)
- Any website - if your group or class use a website frequently (like the start page for Kahoot for example) you can have that site appear in a tab, reducing the time it takes to get students there.
- A OneNote notebook - even if the Team already has a notebook associated with it you can add another if needed.
Teams gives you some great flexibility in organising what you display - check it out!