How do I check for updates?
Answered by Ashley Lance
- It's always important to make sure your computer is running with the latest updates to ensure it is working at it's most efficient and protected.
- When things start to slow down and you haven't shut down in a while, you can check for updates instead of restarting your whole machine.
- Open your Windows menu (by pressing the button with four squares on your Keyboard or Taskbar)
- Search for "Check for Updates" or "Updates" and select "Check for Updates" under Settings.
- Click the "Check for Updates" button.