What do I do if I've lost my charger?

Answered by Ashley Lance


  • Go to Student Services and the TSC to check if it has been found
  • If it does not turn up (or has no identifiable traits) you will need to buy a new one at the Uniform Shop


Prevention strategies:

  • You should have a name written on your charger. If it is starting to rub off, you can come to the TSC and get it written on again, so that you can file a Missing Item report at Student Services when it is lost.
  • You shouldn't have to bring your charger to school, but if you do need it you should keep it in your school bag until you need it or clear out your computer bag so you can keep it in there.