What do I do if my OneNote is not syncing?
If a OneNote Notebook isn't syncing, try fixing it with these:
- Check you have an internet connection.
- Right-click the notebook name and select "Sync This Notebook".
- Wait while it syncs - it should look like this:
If that doesn't fix it, try this:
- Log in to Office 365 for web.
- Select OneNote.
- Select the notebook that won't sync, then check that the page you want to sync is available there.
- If it is available there, select "open in app" and it should open in the OneNote app (not OneNote 2016) on your computer.
It the page isn't available in the web app, locate the link or teams page that was used to give you access initially, and try using that to locate the page you want to load.
If you still can't find the page, it may not exist. Ask your teacher and if they cannot help, contact the TSC.