How do I create an email signature on Outlook?
Please use the document at the bottom of this page or watch video.
- Please click on new mail. When the window opens you’ll see a tab called “Signature”. Click on the down arrow and select “Signatures”.
- Another box will appear. Click on the “New” button and name your signature – ASC External Signature.
- Please edit the signature field below.
“Your Name” | Position | All Saints' College
Ewing Avenue, Bull Creek WA 6149 | Tel 08 9313 9333 | Fax 08 9310 4726
Email: “Your email address”
This email and any attachments may be confidential and may contain legally privileged or private information. The copying or distribution by any person other than the intended recipient is prohibited. Any information or advice given in this email should be taken as a guide only. If you have received this transmission in error, please advise via return email then disregard and delete email and attachments. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect those of All Saints’ College.
- Once completed, copy and paste into the Outlook “Edit Signature” field and click OK.
- Repeat the process and create a signature called – ASC Internal Signature. In step 4, please copy but remove the disclaimer text.
ALL SAINTS' COLLEGE