How do I log in to my ePortfolio?
Your ePortfolio is an important tool to develop for your future, as it can accompany or even replace your resume when looking for jobs and will be used in the application process for Agency positions and potentially, leadership positions.
To log in to your ePortfolio:
- Visit http://portfolio.ascollege.wa.edu.au/
- Click Log In in the top left corner.
- Click Login with College account
- Sign in using your All Saints' login details - e.g. email@example.com
- Now that you have successfully logged into the portfolio website, to access your own ePortfolio, hover over the symbol with three houses on the top left corner. Your name should appear on the drop-down menu. Click your name and you will be taken to your personal portfolio.
- Note: You can also access this portfolio directly by going to http://portfolio.ascollege.wa.edu.au/firstname.lastname, for example, mine is http://portfolio.ascollege.wa.edu.au/ashley.lance/
Note that the first time you go to your site you will need to wait a little while during set up