How do I add notes on Microsoft Edge?
The Add Notes ‘pen’ icon is located next to the Favourites ‘star’ icon, at the end of the search bar (to the right-hand side). The Add Notes icon opens a tool bar which allows you to draw, write and highlight on your current webpage.
- Write or draw with the Ballpoint Pen, Highlighter tool or Draw with Touch tool
- Customise the colour and thickness of your ink
- Remove ink easily with the Eraser tool
- Save your annotated webpage to OneNote, to your Favourites or to a Reading List
- Share your annotated webpage via OneNote, Mail or as a Link