How to use the clip tool in Microsoft Edge?
Answered by Yogi Kumar
Microsoft Edge allows you to capture text and images in a snap with the Clip tool.
- Open your Microsoft Edge browser
- Click on the Add Notes icon to open the Add Notes Tool Bar
- Adjust your screen view to display the content that you wish to capture
- Click on the Clip tool
- Click and drag to copy the area of content that you wish to capture
- Open OneNote, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook or Paint and paste (CTRL + V) to place your captured content into your document