How do I Save and Share customize and annotated web pages on Microsoft Edge?
Answered by Yogi Kumar
Microsoft Edge allows you to conveniently save and Share customised and annotated webpages, a powerful tool to support study and collaboration.
- Open the Microsoft Edge browser
- Click on the Add Notes icon to access the Add Notes toolbar
- Use the Ballpoint Pen, Highlighter, Eraser, Add A Note, Clip and Draw with Touch tools to create your customized annotations
- Click on the Save icon
- Choose to save your annotated webpage to OneNote, Favorites or to a Reading List
- Name your annotated webpage to make it easier to identify
- Click on the Share icon
- Choose to share your annotated webpage to OneNote, as a Link or via Mail.
- Sharing via Mail allows you to send your webpage with a personalized message
- Sharing via OneNote allows you to place your webpage into the Collaboration Space, great for group projects!