How to use the Find On Page tool on Microsoft Edge?
Answered by [Unclaimed]
Microsoft Edge helps you to find specific and relevant content efficiently via the Find On Page tool.
- Open your Microsoft Edge browser
- Click the More Options menu icon (3 horizontal dots)
- Click Find On Page
- The Find On Page Search Bar will appear at the top of the browser window
- Type in the specific word/s you wish to locate and press Enter
- The number of results will be displayed to the right of the search bar
- Results will be highlighted within the text body
- Use the right and left arrow icons (next to the search bar) to locate individual results within the text body