How to copy text from picture?
Answered by Yogi Kumar
Convert scans & paper documents into editable, accessible text quickly & easily with OneNote 2016.
- Open OneNote 2016
- Insert the scanned document as a printout or insert a photograph of a physical paper document
- Left-Click on the image to select it
- Right-click & select Make Text In Image Searchable & select your preferred language
- Right-click on the image again & select Copy Text From Picture
- Open a new page or find a blank space within in your document
- Left-Click & Paste the converted & copied text onto the page or space
- The text can now be edited & customised
- Adjust font sizes, types & colours & access the text with Immersive Reader