How to set up Camera and Microphone on Seesaw?
Answered by Yogi Kumar
In order to maximise the quality of photos and audio recordings in SeeSaw, choose these options on your laptops.
- Open the Camera app
- Go to settings in the top right
- Under the "Aspect Ratio" dropdown change the setting to "5.0MP"
- Go to Sound settings in the Sound control panel
- Select "Recording" tab
- Select the internal microphone
- Select "Properties"
- Select "Levels"
- Increase the microphone boost level
Here is a video on this process