What is immersive reader on Microsoft Teams?
Make reading text in Microsoft Teams more comfortable with Immersive Reader.
- Open Microsoft Teams
- Click on the More Options menu (horizontal 3 dots)
- Select Immersive Reader from the menu
- Wait for the Immersive Reader viewer to load
- Within Immersive Reader you can:
- Access Play (text-to-speech) and adjust voice settings
- Adjust Text Preferences (size, spacing, font type)
- Set Themes (preferred background colour)
- Access Grammar Options (Identify syllables and parts of speech)
- Set Reading Preferences (Line Focus tool, access to text-to-speech Picture Dictionary)
For more information please visit the Learning Support Assistive Technology wepage:
Seqta > Home > Learning Support > Assistive Technology