How do I use PowerPoint presentation subtitles?
You can present in real-time and with the option of different languages with PowerPoint Subtitles and Presentation Translator.
- Open Microsoft PowerPoint
- Select the Slide Show tab
- Choose to Always present with subtitles by checking the option box
- To start presenting with subtitles, click Start Subtitles
- Select which languages you would like to present in and be understood in from the drop-down menus
- Ask your audience to download Microsoft Translator or a QR scanner on their device
- Your audience will be able to follow the audio of your presentation as real-time subtitles, displayed on their device, and contribute to the conversation.
For more information please visit the Learning Support Assistive Technology webpage:
Seqta > Home > Learning Support > Assistive Technology