How do I deliver an email at a later time/date with Outlook?
Have that time sensitive email that can't arrive before a certain time? Or should be deleted after a certain time?
Outlook has options that allow you to delay the arrival of a message until after set time, or automatically remove a message after a while.
To access these settings:
- Create a new email as you normal would
- Select the options menu on the bar at the top
- Click Delay Delivery
- Click the:
- 'Do not deliver before' checkbox for sending an email in the future
- 'Expires after' for an email to be deleted after a certain time
- Set the time/date inline with the checkbox
Now you can send those time sensitive emails in advance, without compromising the timing.