How do I access Gale databases?
Answered by Ashley Lance
Method 1: Through the Nexus Catalogue
- Click Search other sources
- Make sure the Gale database you want to search is ticked
- Type your search word/s into the search bar and click search
- Click the plus button in the blue bar to expand the search results
- Click on a title that best matches your search
- A window will open. Click the Web Address to be taken to the article.
- If this is your first access to Gale, a Sign-In page will load first. Click the Additional Option: Sign in with Microsoft to proceed
Method 2: Available through MyASC – Nexus – Online Resources