How do I use Swype? (New Canteen Ordering System)
The college has recently changed systems, from quickcliq to a new system called Swype, that works with our college bus service (horizons west) and the college canteen
From Tuesday, 2 February 2021 we are introducing a new point of sale system - “Swype” into the Canteen and students will need a Swype account to be able to use their current Student ID Card to purchase food.
Students who travel to the College using Horizons West buses will already have an account that can be used for Swype also.
The student ID card will be presented to a card reader once the food has been selected, and the corresponding funds will be deducted from accounts, in the same way, bus travel is.
The College will therefore no longer be using the Quickcliq system, online orders can be placed via the Swype app, full details are available in the How-to Guide (Sudents - Staff can be found on MyASC site).
Click on the Swype login link or go to www.horizonswest.com.au/Swype to login and load funds.
- Parents who have a balance of funds with Quickcliq need to follow this link to request a refund of monies. Quickcliq refund of funds on account
- Parents will be able to add funds to their child’s account via Swype login
- Parents will have a record of food purchased in the Canteen and can limit daily spend.
- Senior School - The online menu will only show a selection of what is available, students are encouraged to purchase their food from the Canteen counters at Recess or Lunch time.
- Junior School – online ordering will continue please use the Swype app.
- Year 4’s when visiting the Canteen can use their name to call up their account to make purchases.
- The College will continue to accept Cash and EFTPOS for term 1 only.
- Please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions at the back of the How to Guide.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT MYASC CANTEEN PAGE OR USE CONTACTS BELOW (Please find canteen menu at the bottom)