There are different camera modes which you can change in the camera item. Here’s how it’s done:
By double clicking (or right clicking) the camera item, you can switch between different camera modes that change how you can move in the scene
- Fixed position: The player can only look around by dragging over the screen
- Walk: The player can walk around using arrow keys, WASD keys, or the arrow-button on their mobile phone
- Fly: Same as walk, but now the player can fly up and down by looking up or down before walking
- Orbit: This is the same viewing mode as the one you know while building your space.
- In some modes, you can tick collision on or off. It allows you to walk against, or through, objects