How to set up camera and microphone?
Answered by [Unclaimed]
In order to maximise the quality of photos and audio recordings in SeeSaw, choose these options on your laptops.
- Open the Camera app
- Go to settings in the top right
- Under the "Aspect Ratio" dropdown change the setting to "5.0MP"
- Go to Sound settings in the Sound control panel
- Select "Recording" tab
- Select the internal microphone
- Select "Properties"
- Select "Levels"
- Increase the microphone boost level
Here is a video on this process