How to Print with Automatic Staples
Answered by Jared Walkemeyer
- When you go to print on your computer, choose ASC Printer as your printer, then click on Properties.
- Then click on the drop-down box near Select Finishing:
- From here you can choose 1 staple or 2.
- Once you have chosen one of those options, you can click the drop-down box again and choose Staple Position to choose where your staples will go on your pages.
- Now you can click OK button to close the Staple Position window.
- Check over your printing options (such as Output Colour and Paper size), then click OK to go back to the PDF print screen.
- Click the Print button to send your document to the printer.